1. Touchstone Capital, Inc., a financial advisory firm, is seeking a Client Service Associate to provide day-to-day service support to the organization. The position will have responsibility for a combination of service-related administrative tasks. Work schedule is a finite 32 hour work week and includes 4 weeks paid vacation per year plus benefits. Starting salary of $15/hr. Applicants should have a preferred minimum of 1-2 years experience in an office.
Qualified candidates can submit an application to:
Touchstone Capital, Inc.
Attn: Linda Slatt, Manager of Operations
2607 Nicholson Road
Bldg II- Suite 1100
Sewickley, PA 15143
The role is an excellent opportunity to partner with our organization as we step forward into an exciting future as a newly registered investment advisor firm. The organization has been in operation for 18 years and works out of one office in the Wexford area of Pittsburgh. Must possess good communication skills, attention to detail and be a team player.
• Field and direct all incoming phone lines for the firm; greet clients in office visits.
• Schedule client and vendor meetings for the advisors.
• Service all aspects of day-to-day client account inquiries, assistance requests, account paperwork, check requests, wire transfers, etc.
• Prepare client paperwork for advisors in advance of client review meetings.
• Manage client changes to client contact management system.
• Manage certain compliance-related review processes.
• Assist in other tasks as deemed appropriate and needed.
• A preferred minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience.
• Effective knowledge of Mac Operating system and Excel and Word a plus
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to make decisions and work independently w/ limited direct guidance. We are not accepting resumes from recruiting agencies or search firms.